What do We do?
- Counsel agents and prospective buyers on the offer process and all aspects of the real property transaction.
- Place property on market.
- Assist with inventory of real property
- Prepare property profile within two business days.
- Prepare Market Value Analysis.
- Provide detailed information on all comparable sales in the area.
- Maintain frequent communication throughout transaction.
- Market property to real estate professionals and potential buyers.
- Handle offer process and all subsequent paperwork.
- Complete reports accurately, quickly and efficiently.
- Streamline communication between all parties.
- Introduce qualified specialists outside the local marketplace as appropriate.
- Anticipate and solve problems before they cause delays.
- Market property aggressively even after the initial offer has been accepted.
- Open escrow and track progress.
- Close escrow.
Why The Sanborn Team?
- California Real Estate license since 1980.
- Respected leader within the industry.
- Member Los Angeles Association of Realtors.
- Member Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
- Over 25 years experience with court-ordered real property sales.
- Represent 50-60 real property sales through probate each year.
- Familiar with requirements of Probate Code to expedite your sale.
- Familiar with court proceedings.
- Comfortable and experienced dealing with families, attorneys, accountants, trustees, conservators, and court personnel.
No excuses. Just great service
Call us today to learn more. 310-777-2858